Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
All bidders agree to be bound by this contract in order to bid: Please scroll and read ALL terms below:
1. Buyer premium shall be 10% is added to the hammer price and that sum is the taxable amount.
2. Payment is collected at the conclusion of the auction and the card you register with will be charged. Methods of payment are AMX, VISA, Discover or MC. If you are the winning bidder of vehicles - payment must be made with Cash, Local Bank Cashiers Check or ACH. Contact Dennis Sewell @ email@example.com to setup an appointment.
3. If you have not made arrangements for payment by the end of the scheduled pickup appointments (Saturday 1P after the auction closes), you will be blocked from future bidding in StillGoode Auctions.
4. Tax will be 8.25%. If you are going to use a resale tax you must notify us prior to running the credit card - once they have been collected they will not be returned.
5. All bids are a binding contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the bidder shall be bound by the bid amounts. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (ie: bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract and agreement for auction terms and conditions.
6. All items sold "As Is Where Is" with no guarantees or warranties. All descriptions are believed to be accurate and pictures take precedence in determing what is included in the lot, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's questions and/or opinion of the items.
7. Auction staff and family reserves the right to bid and buy any auction items.
8. Auctioneer and auction team are agents for the seller(s) and will conduct business on their behalf.
9. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, hauling, carrying and lifting of any items that they have purchased at their own expense and risk.
StillGoode LLC is NOT responsible for any damage during loading, packing, removal or transport.
Auction staff is not responsible for load out or providing any equipment to assist.
10. Buyers agree not to dispute any credit card charges associated with their invoice.
11. Any items not picked up by the end of the last day published pick up day will revert back to the seller with NO REFUND.
12. All items will be picked up from the StillGoode Auction Facility located at 17020 Seven Pines Dr, Spring TX 77379.
13. Shipping: Let us know at the time of Registration using the NOTES TO AUCTIONEER if you want your items shipped. If the items can be shipped by USPS flat rate boxes or are not fragile StillGoode will do the shipping and contact you for payment. If the items are large or fragile they will be shipped by Pack & Ship Mail Center - 18482 Kuykendahl Rd, Spring TX 77379. Phone (281) 353-6100. Pack & Ship will pick up the items and contact you with a packing & shipping quote. You will pay them directly for these services.
StillGoode can provide a quote for local shipping for large items or furniture on items that you have won. The request by email must be done prior to paying. The following information must be provided to give a quote - delivery address including any special delivery times, what lot items you need to be shipped.
14. Items are subject to additions and/or deletions prior to sale time/closing at the discretion of the auctioneer.
StillGoode Auctions makes no warranty that:
a) your use of this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable,
c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, d) the use or the inability to use the site, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to this site.
In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, StillGoode LLC reserves the right to cancel any transaction, even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to this site or its services.
DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIMES LEFT:
If a bid is entered within the last two minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by two minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within two minutes.
If you have any questions please email - firstname.lastname@example.org - prior to placing a bid.
Auctioneer Dennis Sewell (License - 16821) is licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation and participate in a recovery fund administered by the department. Any compliments or unresolved complaints should be directed to PO Box 12157 Austin, TX 78711 - 512.463.2906
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms